Sonntag, 7. April 2013

back again - my birthday cards

hello ladies

I'm finally back. As you probably know I have 2 jobs now  and after the first job was done I stitched  every day until late at night and hardly didn't sleep.
Someone needed lots of cards which I had to finish and I'm happy to say: I'M done.

It took way too long and now I have to catch up on so many things.
I guess the weekend is too short to catch up on all things.

The first thing I did was taking pics of all the wonderful cards I got for my birthday.



Thank you so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch. I totally adore these cards:

from Annalie:



from Jacky



from Frances 



from  Lucy


 from  Marjolijn


from Robyn 


from  Lucy again
(Game in the forum)


from Petra


From  Sharon


from  Jolanda




Thank you sooooo much, I really love all cards.
Thanks so much


Hugs
Sandra



post signature

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Sandra,
    You have made so much lovely and beautiful cards! I wish you a happy birthday. Hugs, Cindy

    AntwortenLöschen