Freitag, 11. Januar 2013

now I'm really back :-)

Hello ladies
I'm finally back. First of all I'd like to wish you all a fantastic year 2013! 

I thought all problems were solved last time I wrote: Hello I'm back, but I was wrong.

The same problems occurred after a few days and I had to call the technicans again.

They checked everything but couldn't find the problem why my Internet disconnected again and again.


Well, then on Thursday, Dec20th all got worse and I thought: ok, everytime they did something with the telephone point the Internet worked for a few days... so I did what they did - removed the short cable and then I saw that something was wrong with the cable.


Why didn't they see it? Strange, real strange.

Friday, Dec21st, I called the technicans again and told them what I found out and one of them showed up a few minutes after I called.


He looked at the cable and said: oh yes, that could be the reason for your problem.


Fantastic - he changed the cable, switched back to my old port and since that moment I don't have any problems anymore.


I'm so happy. I caught up on all the things I couldn't do without Internet and now it's time to update my blogs.


As you can see, all my blogs got a new layout:-) Of course I have to show you some cards I made when I didn't have Internet so I will upload them now.

Have a fantastic year 2013!

post signature

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen